Benefits and Services
Protect, Encourage, Promote, Grow
Exceptional Quality of Life for our Members and Their Families
We strive towards exceptional quality of life for our members and their families by:
- Providing the best wages for our members, and benefits for their families.
- Protecting and enhancing gains made in collective bargaining.
- Lobbing governing bodies to better the labour code.
- Protecting the rights of workers.
- Encouraging and supporting social activism.
- Promoting social events with UA Members, their families, and the community.
The United Association’s Values
- Quality of life for our members and their families.
- Promoting world class skills.
- Safety and Productivity at our worksites.
- Professionalism and Accountability.
- Growth Opportunities by organizing and recruitment.
Your Local 800 union benefits provider is Union Benefits. If you have any questions please contact the head office below, or visit their webpage at https://www.unionbenefits.ca/
151 Frobisher Drive, Suite E220
Waterloo, Ontario, N2V 2C9
519-725-8818 or 1-800-265-2568